mandag den 26. januar 2009

I’ve been tagged again :o)

I have been tagged again, this time by Windsor Shelties from Utah in USA

I have already opened the fifth folder and clicked on the fifth photo ones….so I have opened a new folder. This is the fifth photo in the fifth folder:

I made this picture to my parents Golden Wedding. It was one of the proposals to the invitation to the party they had on their big day. To be married to the same person in 50 years, that’s not so common any more. My parents had a lovely day together with my sister and me, brother-in-law, grandchildren, great-grandchild, brothers, sisters, other relatives and good friends.

For this time I want to tag some new blog-friend:

Abby and Aiden

Gone to the dogs

Mont'Alves

Shetla

Versa Shelties


This is what you should do:

Open a document or file folder,
Click on the fifth folder and then the fifth photo.
Post the photo and describe it.
Then tag 5 other bloggers.

Hope you will play with us crazy bloggers :o)

Hugs from Bente

2 kommentarer:

  1. OMG.....troede kun man kunne blive tagget en gang:-O

    SvarSlet
  2. Hej Bluedog

    Troede det også, men det kan man åbenbart ;o)

    //Bente

    SvarSlet

Related Posts with Thumbnails